Here are the before pictures:
Admittedly not the most exciting bit of work Ive ever done but was still quite pleased with the outcome.
I had a bit of help from my Dad again and he was carrying on his work with fitting out the metal shed with some storage. Im not 100% sure what his plans are, and he has taken away some of the wood to chop up and build at home, but here are a couple of work in progress pictures:
Earlier on in the week I finished off building a couple of planters to go in front of this shed that will each have a blueberry bush in them. I managed to get them both in position but I ran out of ericaceous compost so I only got one of the blueberry bushes planted this time
My garlic and winter onions are starting to come through nicely now, they all have a few weeds coming through as well though so I'll have to take care of that in the near future
The green manure I have planted in several of the beds is looking quite impressive at the moment:
My potatoes are not looking so good though :-(
Finally, the base I laid for the new shed has turned out pretty well and the shed is now on order and due for delivery at the end of October, right about the time of my birthday so its basically a birthday present to mysel :-)